IMPACT SKIRTING BOARDS
BETINOC’s stainless steel concrete impact plinths are made from extremely strong BENOR-certified concrete with double reinforcement and are wrapped using hygienic and aesthetic stainless steel. A patented system binds the two materials 100% chemically and physically to each other.
Betinoc developed a special mix of different elements to ensure a long-lasting adhesion between the concrete and the stainless steel. In addition to that, the stainless steel is physically anchored by curling at the bottom and top around the concrete skirting boards.
- Food carts
- Forklift Trucks
- U-RANGE: For mounting on rough construction floor with recess promoting epoxy pull-up.
- V-RANGE: For mounting on finished floor.
- R-RANGE: For mounting on finished floor.
- L-RANGE: For mounting on finished floor.
All these products comply with the strict hygienic quality norms imposed on the food and pharmaceutical industries (chemical, impact & waterproof) and all are HACCP compliant.
What makes our impact-resistant skirting boards unique?
- Long-lasting stainless steel protection in combination with a strong concrete core.
- HACCP compliant.
- 10-year warranty on product and installation.
- Complete production in Belgium.
- 3 in 1: production, installation & advice.
KADEN provides complete service of supplying and installation of Betinoc’s patented premium quality stainless steel concrete Plinths to protect your facility walls and save your valuable investment.