Varietex® resilient wall coverings offer you a wide range of stylish finishes and colors while still meeting the Hygienic requirements of even the toughest commercial environments.
Varietex® Panels are the ideal solution for Clinics and Hospitals walls.
They find application in corridors, Reception, Doctor Rooms, Patient Rooms and Treatment Rooms. It combine aesthetic, Hygiene and Durability to provide minimal maintenance costs in comparison to Painted walls, PVC panels or wall papers.
Beyond the beauty, Varietex® offers all the same benefits of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) wall cladding, including stain, abrasion and moisture resistance. Plus it’s easy to install and even easier to keep clean. Varietex® provides stability and a simple, stylish solution for your walls that’s designed to last. Varietex® FRP panels comes in 2 finishes: Sandstone and Linen and available in 4 collections with 47 standard styles. It is Class C and Class A fire rated and comes in panels of 1.22mx2.44m and 1.22mx3.05m
- Ease and speed of installation.
- Chemical resistance.
- Moisture resistance.
- Pore free surface.
- Mold and Mildew free.
- Does not support bacteria growth.
- Fire rated: Class C, Class A (DCD).
- GREENGUARD “Children & Schools” and GREENGUARD “Indoor Air Quality” Certifications.
- Comply with The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS).
- Stain resistance and very easy to clean.
- Stiffness: Improved Impact, Scratch resistance and puncture resistance.
cafeterias | classrooms | restrooms | hallways | locker rooms | stadiums
waiting rooms | doctor offices | hospital rooms | cleanrooms | dialysis clinics
public areas | customer services | restrooms | bakeries | delis | store rooms