Glasbord® with Surfaseal® creates surfaces that deliver unsurpassed hygiene and durability for commercial environments such as kitchens, Hotels Back of house, Clinics and Hospitals Distribution Centers, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Schools and Universities,. The Surfaseal®, found only on Glasbord® panels, provides a unique barrier. The film finish provides protection that is highly dent and scratch resistant. Because of its unique process, the Surfaseal® finish will not trap soil or bacteria on the panel and makes Glasbord® Hygienic panels and ceiling tiles a unique solution that provides Hygiene without compromising on Durability in high traffic area.
- Ease and speed of installation: no mechanical fixation and it can be installed over all type of walls with to Crane patented Adhesive.
- Chemical resistance: to support repetitive and aggressive cleanings.
- Moisture resistance.
- Pore free surface.
- Mold and Mildew free.
- Does not support bacteria growth.
- HACCP certified.
- Fire rated: Class C, Class A (DCD approved) and FM Global (DCD approved) useful to reduce building insurance cost.
- GREENGUARD “Children & Schools” and GREENGUARD “Indoor Air Quality” Certifications.
- Comply with The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS).
- Stain resistance and very easy to clean.
- Stiffness: Improved Impact, Scratch resistance and puncture resistance.
- Durability: Long life – up to 20Y- with 10Y limited warranty from Crane Composites.
AVAILABLE SIZES IN METER
(other sizes available upon request)
FM Approval Available
cafeterias | classrooms | restrooms | hallways | locker rooms | stadiums
waiting rooms | doctor offices | hospital rooms | cleanrooms | dialysis clinics
public areas | customer services | restrooms | bakeries | delis | store rooms